Wednesday 15 December 2010

Layout ideas

after i researched websites thats inspire me and that i wanted to take elements from to create of work my own but to a similar style. i have a few ideas but the one i would really like to try out would be to have my logo almost as a emblem in the center of my website home page with all the hyperlinks to diferent pages in a tribal patterned circle around the logo to create a more orignal layout to the type of website that i am making mine. i feel this would be a good idea because its different and not generic to the way websites are being designed lately. i feel that my website will have to use mostly Black Reds and greys due to the style of inventory to the site. although this is a limited choie of colours i know i can make many different variations of borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment